In view of how things are going these days, you would say that this is another sort of dull Christmas. Not so, at least for me. Whenever you get a chance to reflect on human nature you tend to ignore some facts that could in a certain way curb or bias your understanding. This in time can also lead you into temptation and if you are not prepared beforehand you can as well fall prey of who knows how many crack pots. Well, the story goes that I was about to tell you about some curious happenings in my neighborhood, but then I thought, will these people be really interested in this sort of thing or should I try and relate what happened a day or two before when my niece Vicky got expelled from her former-classmates club for not wearing the club's gloves as she entered the club (a terrible offense according to the club's statute). But then I decided to go back to my original plan and sail off to Antarctica this summer. As you know we are in the Southern Hemisphere, but no, wait... I'm not in Australia or New Zealand, I'm much nearer Antarctica than they are, poor devils they are almost as double away from the frozen continent than we are and believe me they feel frustrated each time they have to sail or boat off to the Antarctic. By the way, Santa is no longer in the Arctic, no sir... he's changed headquarters to the South Pole. You see, the North Pole is melting... no news there, but ... on top he had to deal with a myriad of santa-hunters that were pestering him night and day.
So... if you are trying to get something clean of all this ... keep trying because I am as lost as you in this word maze. Merry Christmas to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment