Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Girks at last !!!

Hi,
I was finishing my trip on the train this morning and you know what.. I had forgotten to get a ticket. Strange because I automatically buy a ticket the minute I arrive at the station every morning when I go to work. Of course... I remember... there was a huge line to get the tickets and the train was coming into the station, so I ran to catch it... that was what happened. Luckily, when I arrived at the central station there were NO GIRKS to be seen.. amazing... so, happily I passed the machines without any worries whatsoever. Then it occured to me: why not create a blog called NO GIRKS ! Yeah.. maybe just a stupid name but then... you know... you never know... So what I intend with this blog is to have some fun of my own and if anyone likes it or not just drop me a line or two and we'll see what we can do about your comments. But please... no rash comments, the humor I intend to transpire here is very simple and clean... you get the idea? Fine... let's get on with it. Ciao !

No comments: